Why We Need You
Abel Pet Clinic is a boutique style family-owned practice, in an area dominated by large, corporate-owned practices, and we strive to provide the best medicine to our clients. In spite of being surrounded by huge hospitals, we have consistently ranked in the top ten out of all nominated veterinary practices in the entire Sacramento metropolitan area, and in 2014, we were the first runner up! Abel Pet Clinic – Sacramento A-List
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who has great client communication and education skills. Our practice has an abundance of regular dedicated clients, so it is very important to find someone who is looking for not just a job, but a place to call home. Since we are a small hospital, you will occasionally have to work as a receptionist as well as a technician, so you must possess AMAZING people skills. If you are tired of working in a large, corporate practice that limits your talents and abilities, and doesn’t reward you with leadership and growth opportunities, if you want to be treated as a member of the family, and not simply an employee, if you want to be part of one of the top practices in Sacramento, look no further.
- Must have initiative, good nursing skills, be a team player as well as be able to work independently.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and very “people-oriented.”
- Must be able to work well in a small team setting.
- Must have EXCELLENT communication skills including telephone and computer skills.
- Must be a team player willing to learn new techniques and treatments and to accept change.